John A. Arnold, Inc. was established by John A. Arnold Jr. in 1967. Mr. Arnold opened the company doors at One Main Place in downtown Dallas where he worked to build the business while finishing out the majority of the original tenant spaces in the building. The company expanded to other Dallas properties as it continued to focus on the high standards of quality workmanship. Mr. Arnold believed strongly in the old saying that, “the bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” (Unknown).
In 1983, Mr. Arnold moved the office from One Main Place to 1006 McKinney Avenue. His sons, John Arnold III and Jim Arnold took over the full operation of the company in 1986 upon his death. In 1998, the company moved to its current location at 3904 Main Street. Although the 80’s, 90’s, and 00’s were filled with many challenges, the company added key individuals and continued to expand throughout the Dallas/Metroplex area by remaining firmly grounded to its founding principles. As the construction market evolved, John A. Arnold, Inc., with its experienced and dedicated staff, has continued to thrive in the Dallas/ Metroplex market, expanding its customer base while maintaining the confidence and respect of those it has served throughout the years.